Featured Webinar: Counting Homeless Families and Youth
February 4, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Family Promise, First Focus on Children, and SchoolHouse Connection invite all those who are mobilized around an accurate count of homeless families and youth in the 2020 Census to participate in this webinar on February 4. This event originally appeared on the Kids-Net.org listserv. Details below.
The 2020 Census is right around the corner! Please join the 2020 Census, Family Promise, First Focus on Children, and SchoolHouse Connection for a webinar on February 4, from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. EST. During this time we’ll highlight the importance of the census, how the census impacts family and youth homelessness, and how the census impacts YOU! Below is a high-level agenda of the event.
- 2020 Census Overview
- Overview of the State of Homelessness
- Shelters and Group Quarters Overview
- What communities are doing relating to the 2020 Census
- The Count All Kids Committee
- Focus groups
- Shared housing (“doubled-up”); Households where parents and guardians are not the head
- Unaccompanied Youth
- Families in Homeless Situations
- Partners we’re working with, and who YOU think we should work with
- Question & Answer
We look forward to having you join! More information to come. In the interim, please visit 2020census.gov for additional information.
2020 Census Partnership Outreach Webinars
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
– One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,699255437#